Funding for women’s sector voluntary and community organisations in the UK to pay for increasing the skills, capacity, credibility and effectiveness of women who wish to challenge gender inequality and promote awareness and change.
Rosa’s Voices from the Front Line Grants Programme is designed to support women’s organisations to promote their fight for gender equality in the UK through charitable advocacy work.
The programme aims to:
- Support advocacy and influencing work across any one of Rosa’s four pillars.
- Amplify the voices of individual women at the frontline of grassroots work in the UK.
- Support work which can, long-term, tackle the underlying causes of a problem and create change.
- Nurture talent.
One-off grants of between £500 and £2,000 are available to voluntary and community women’s sector organisations in the UK for projects which:
- Stimulate debate and amplify women’s voices.
- Raise awareness of one or more of Rosa’s four pillars.
- Influence the public, policy makers, media and/or government.
- Change behaviours, attitudes or policies.
Funding can be used to cover costs relating to increasing the skills, capacity and credibility of women who wish to challenge gender inequality and promote awareness and change. Creative approaches are encouraged. Examples of work that will be supported include:
- Coaching or travel costs for a service user to speak at an event or national conference.
- Presentation, media or lobbying training to support organisational advocacy strategies.
- Costs of creating campaign materials, such as posters, infographics or videos.
- Articulating the story of one woman to champion an organisation’s work.
- Making a case to local commissioners for the value of the group’s service.
- Meeting costs with local/national government representatives or for planning a campaign.
It is expected that up to 25 projects will be supported in 2017/18.
Although it is not required to be a registered charity, the applicant’s activities must be charitable, legal and for the benefit of women.
The deadline for applications is 15 June 2017 (5pm).
To apply go to the Rosa website
Other grant opportunities ending soon can be found by clicking on the names of the funders below:-
LIFE Programme – Call for Framework Partnership Agreements (FPA) – ending 15th June 2017
European Union – Industrial Relations and Social Dialogue – ending 15th June 2017
M&S Energy – Community Energy Fund Competition Open to Applications (GB) – ending 23rd June 2017
Greggs Foundation – Local Community Projects Fund – ending 24th June 2017
Ministry of Defence – Covenant Fund Small Grants – ending 26th June 2017
EaSI Progress Programme – ending 30th June 2017