The 2017 Repair Grants Programme is currently open for applications
The Repair Grants programme offers grants usually of between £5,000 and £40,000 towards the cost of urgent and essential structural repair projects.
Are you eligible?
- Is yours a Christian place of worship in the UK, and open for regular public worship?
- Was your place of worship built as a place of worship originally, and are the works proposed due to take place within or attached to the place of worship?
- Is your total project cost estimated at over £100,000 (including VAT and fees)?
- Have you already raised 50% of the total project cost?
- Is the project being led by a qualified professional, with conservation accreditation if it is a listed building?
- Have you received an offer or refusal letter from the Heritage Lottery Fund (or equivalent major grant body) or Listed Places of Worship Roof Repair Fund
For guidance notes, full criteria and priorities and the online application form to apply, follow the link below.
The next deadline for applications is 3 July 2017.
Contact details for the National Churches Trust:
Tel. 020 7222 0605
Post. 7 Tufton Street, London. SW1P 3QB