The 2017 Call on Framework Partnership Agreements (FPA) is open to applications.
The objective of this Call for Proposals is to identify LIFE (Financial Instrument for the Environment and Climate Action) framework partners (EU level environmental and/or climate NGOs) on the basis of their biannual strategic plan to which the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) may at a later stage award specific operating grants.
The priorities for the Call are as follows:
- To protect, conserve and enhance the Union’s natural capital.
- To turn the Union into a resource-efficient, green and competitive low-carbon and climate resilient economy.
- To safeguard the Union’s citizens from environment – and/or climate-related pressures and risks to health and wellbeing.
- To increase the Union’s effectiveness in addressing international climate related challenges.
- Be a non-profit making legal person.
- Be independent, in particular from government, other public authorities, and from political or commercial interests.
- Be primarily active in the field of environment and/or climate action and have an environmental/climate objective which is aimed at: the public good; sustainable development, and the development, implementation and enforcement of European Union environmental and/or climate policy and legislation.
- Be established (legally registered) in one of the European Union Member States.
- Be operating at Union level with a structure and activities covering at least three European Union Member States.
The available budget for the Call is €18 million (€9 million for financial year 2018 and €9 million for financial year 2019). NGOs selected as a result of this Call will be invited to submit their work programme for the award of a specific operating grant covering their financial year 2018.
The deadline for applications is 15 June 2017.
Further details can be found here
Other grant opportunities ending soon can be found by clicking on the names of the funders below:-
Rosa Launches Voices from the Front Line Grants Scheme – ending 15th June 2017
European Union – Industrial Relations and Social Dialogue – ending 15th June 2017
M&S Energy – Community Energy Fund Competition Open to Applications (GB) – ending 23rd June 2017
Greggs Foundation – Local Community Projects Fund – ending 24th June 2017
Ministry of Defence – Covenant Fund Small Grants – ending 26th June 2017
EaSI Progress Programme – ending 30th June 2017