Grants are available for small charities and community groups in the region covered by the Coventry Building Society’s branch network for projects to improve the quality of life and opportunities in communities affected by disadvantage, deprivation and social exclusion.
Maximum value: £2,000
Objectives of Fund
The Foundation aims to improve the quality of life and opportunities available among those who are disadvantaged or deprived, the consequence of which may lead to social exclusion.
In exceptional circumstances, grants may be made for up to £2,000 however grants will tend to be smaller than this.
Who Can Apply
Applications will be considered from local voluntary and community groups and small grassroots charities that are based or active within the region covered by Coventry Building Society’s branch network which includes:
- Birmingham and Black Country.
- Coventry and Warwickshire.
- Leicestershire and Rutland.
- Milton Keynes.
- South Yorkshire.
- Wiltshire and Swindon.
Applicants must have an annual income of less than £250,000.
Funding is available for projects that focus on the following:
- Young people, particularly those who are disadvantaged.
- Vulnerable groups such as the frail elderly, people with physical disability, people with learning difficulties or those who are mentally ill.
- Small neighbourhood groups in areas where they are experiencing the greatest disadvantage.
- Supporting communities and voluntary organisations through assisting them in the achievement of social and community development.
How To Apply
Deadlines vary depending on the relevant Community Foundation
The grant process is administered by a number of different local Community Foundations within the region.
Interested groups should contact (or visit the website of) the Community Foundation nearest to them.
Heart of England Community Foundation
c/o PSA Peugeot Citroen
Tel: 02476 883 265
Other grant opportunities ending soon can be found by clicking on the names of the funders below:-
Rosa Launches Voices from the Front Line Grants Scheme – ending 15th June 2017
LIFE Programme – Call for Framework Partnership Agreements (FPA) – ending 15th June 2017
European Union – Industrial Relations and Social Dialogue – ending 15th June 2017
M&S Energy – Community Energy Fund Competition Open to Applications (GB) – ending 23rd June 2017
Greggs Foundation – Local Community Projects Fund – ending 24th June 2017
Ministry of Defence – Covenant Fund Small Grants – ending 26th June 2017
EaSI Progress Programme – ending 30th June 2017