Grants are available to registered charities for water projects in the developing world, disability, social welfare, personal reform, penal reform, medical research and aid, and respite for carers in England and Wales.
Objectives of Fund
The charity supports a wide range of charitable work.
A substantial proportion of the total funds available are allocated in the form of repeat grants for projects previously supported. The amount available for supporting new projects is, therefore, limited.
Funding is at the discretion of the Trustees.
Match Funding Restrictions
Match funding is not a specified requirement.
Who Can Apply
Registered charities in England and Wales may apply.
Funding is not available for individuals.
The charity’s objects are particularly focused on the following:
- The Alchemist Scheme.
- Water projects in the developing world.
- Disability, especially mobility, access, help lines and communications.
- Social welfare, including inner city community projects, disaffected youth, family mediation, homelessness.
- Personal reform.
- Respite for carers.
- Penal reform, including work with prisoners, especially young prisoners, and their families.
- Medical research and aid, especially in the areas of blindness and disfigurement. (Please note, a very small amount of the funding goes to this category).
How To Apply
The Foundation does not have a website, a published email address or telephone number.
Applicants should write to the Alchemy Foundation for information on how to apply.
Richard Stilgoe OBE
Other grant opportunities ending soon can be found by clicking on the names of the funders below:-
Rosa Launches Voices from the Front Line Grants Scheme – ending 15th June 2017
LIFE Programme – Call for Framework Partnership Agreements (FPA) – ending 15th June 2017
European Union – Industrial Relations and Social Dialogue – ending 15th June 2017
M&S Energy – Community Energy Fund Competition Open to Applications (GB) – ending 23rd June 2017
Greggs Foundation – Local Community Projects Fund – ending 24th June 2017
Ministry of Defence – Covenant Fund Small Grants – ending 26th June 2017
EaSI Progress Programme – ending 30th June 2017